Launching the New Leaf Network Conference and Awards Ceremony
The New Leaf Network is a network of Leaders with Lived Expertise of the Criminal Justice System. Our mission is to support others to develop, both personally and professionally.
To recognise and celebrate our community, on the 15th December we will be holding the first annual Conference and Awards ceremony for LLEx CJS (Leaders with Lived Experience of the Criminal Justice System).
Awards will be presented for the categories of:
- LLEx CJS Entrepreneur of the Year – recognising individuals who have changed their own lives and developed services to support others.
- LLEx CJS Volunteer of the Year – recognising volunteers and the amazing work they do to support the community.
- LLEx CJS Innovative Employer of the Year – recognising employers with innovative practices who actively recruit and support people with convictions.
- LLEx CJS Intrapreneur of the Year -recognising those with an entrepreneurial mindset who have innovated from within larger organisations.
- LLEx CJS Employee of the Year – recognising employees who go above and beyond to deliver amazing work.
- LLEx CJS Exceptional Prisoner Awards – recognising outstanding individuals in the community we support.
- LLEx CJS Ally of the Year – recognising those outside of the network who champion our cause.
Please note that nominations have now closed
New-Leaf-Network-Awards-Nomination-Form-2020 Word Download (For editing)
New-Leaf-Network-Awards-Nomination-Form-2020 PDF Download (For printing)