PA / Office Manager
Full time, permanent
Salary circa £24,000-£26,000 per year depending upon skills and experience
(Please note – we actively encourage applications from people with lived experience of the Criminal Justice System, whether directly or through close family or friends)
About New Leaf
The New Leaf Initiative is a non-profit organisation that supports people with multiple and sometimes complex barriers to employment, including homelessness, substance addiction, mental health, disabilities, and criminal convictions.
Through our unique peer-led model, New Leaf provides holistic and person-centred support to people who wish to improve and change their lives, working closely to build relationships with those accessing our services.
Our long-term vision is to enable clients to access sustainable employment in a career of their choosing, which is proven to reduce reoffending.
Working as part of a small team you will be responsible for providing support to the CEO and wider office team. This is a varied role with duties including:
- PA support for the CEO e.g., diary management, organising meetings, managing emails and calls
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients, in person, by telephone or email
- Organising, maintaining and developing office infrastructure and records to ensure the smooth running of the business
- Ensuring that client data is accurately recorded and maintained on CRM that feeds into reporting
- Document production e.g., letters, policies and employment contracts
- Producing routine and ad hoc reports as requested by the management team
- Finance administration including invoicing debtors
- Ordering and managing office consumables, striving to minimise expenditure where possible
- HR administration e.g., holiday and sickness records
- Liaising with clients, external referral agencies, statutory organisations and stakeholders, ensuring that communication is clear and responding to queries or referrals in a timely manner
- Working in a non-discriminatory manner with colleagues, volunteers, service users, partners, and stakeholders
- Any other duties commensurate with the nature of the post.
- Previous experience of PA support and office administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, able to prioritise conflicting demands
- Proficient user of MS Office including Word and Excel
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative with minimal supervision
- Solution focused, able to handle challenging situations and solve problems
- Able to work effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds
For further information or to make an application please send a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Please note – we actively encourage applications from people with lived experience of the Criminal Justice System, whether directly or through close family or friends.